As long as we had to wait for the new Catrice products, that’s how quickly we got the new Essence products. There aren’t that many, but what is there had me excited. There is a new range of blushes, a tinted primer, a new loose powder, single eyeshadows, a full range of liquid lipsticks and the one thing that I am super excited about: a new eyeshadow palette. In today’s video I am testing everything out for the first time and give you my first thoughts.
Essence Spring/ Summer 2020 // New in, First Impressions & Swatches
- Essence My Skin Perfector Tinted Primer Light/ Beige
- Essence My Skin Perfector Loose Fixing Powder 010 Light
- Essence Blush Lighter Gradient Powder Blush Peachy Dawn
- Essence Blush Lighter Gradient Powder Blush Cassis Sunburst
- Essence Sprinkled Chrome single eyeshadow 03 Mars
- Essence Witch Side eyeshadow palette
- Essence Stay 8h Matte Liquid Lipstick 08 I Dare You
5 responses to “Essence Spring/ Summer 2020”
Beautiful items 😍 and vegan 👌🏽
I would like to buy all 😆😃😆😃😆😃
Have a wonderful day 🌞
That’s true Essence has vegan and cruelty free products.
Great video, your eyes came out amazing! I tried Essence (a regular tube lipstick) and found it too drying. These colors look nice, but I get super dry lips, so probably not for me. I will definitely be watching the video of all the colors though. 🙂
Thanks! Yeah if you don’t like drying lipsticks, you won’t like these at all.
[…] metallic effect. I used the highlighter side as a highlight in my first impression with the new Essence Spring/ Summer 2020 products and it worked, but if you like a very shiny highlight this will not work for […]