Summer Fashion & Sale Haul

summer fashion sale haul 2020

It’s summer, the sales were on, so you know what that means!! I did some shopping. I got lots of fun things with cool prints, interesting textures and I even found some items I had been looking for for years. I even managed to do some vintage shopping again and found some great one off pieces there as well. Let’s see what I got!

Summer fashion & sale haul: H&M, Monki, Zara, & Other Stories, ASOS & vintage finds

Items mentioned:

25. Urban Outfitters white cardigan
  26. Vintage dress
  27. Vintage paisley blazer
  28. Vintage colorful blazer
  29. Vintage leather bag
  30. Vintage polo top
What is the last item you bought?

1. Wow nice collection dearπŸ’•πŸ‘

2. Missuspositivity says:

Ahmaizing πŸŒΌπŸ’―

3. retrodee says:

I love your finds! My favorite has to be the Monki lilac dress. I also really like the Zara gingham dress. It’s definitely versitle. The ASOS ochre dress looks amazing on you too. I used to shop online at ASOS before I became obsessed with vintage. I love how they always have sales and free return shipping even in the US. I mostly buy vintage or vintage styles now, I definitely do not need more clothes, but I’m still always looking, of course. I last bought a turquoise dress from etsy, I think 50’s or 60’s, I haven’t gotten it yet so I have no idea how it’s gonna be!

Ooh show off the dress on insta when you get it! I’m sure it will look gorgeous on you.

1. retrodee says:

Ok will do! The top portion of the dress is is pretty big on me (I’m small chested, LOL) but the rest of it fits pretty well. It’s in good shape for vintage too. And I love anything turquoise. πŸ™‚

Turquoise will suit your complexion well I think. Can’t wait to see it.

4. Priyanka rai says:

Pretty good collection ..

5. missimperfectoblog says:

Nice collection… you can check my blog https://missimperfecto.com/a-guide-to-fall-fashion-trends-in-2020/