One of my all time favorite makeup brands? Urban Decay! So it is about time I did a full face makeup look with this brand. They of course just released their Naked Ultra Violet eyeshadow palette, but I have more new (to me) products to share with you. I also include my favorite foundation and concealer in here and just have a good ole rave about all things Urban Decay. I hope you enjoy!
Makeup Look: Full Face of Urban Decay
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation 20 NN
- Urban Decay Naked Skin & All Nighter foundation 1.5 & 2.5
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer 20 NN
- Urban Decay Naked Skin & All Nighter concealer fair neutral
- Urban Decay Stay Naked The Fix powder 30 NN
- Urban Decay Ink Brow Taupe Trap
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Sunkissed
- Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter Aura
- Urban Decay Afterglow blush Bang, Video, Bittersweet, Rapture
- Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet eyeshadow palette
- Urban Decay Vice lipstick Liar & Backtalk
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
3 responses to “Full face of Urban Decay”
Yay! I’m glad you decided to get Ultraviolet. I like the look you did. My favorite UD product, if I had to say, I think it’d be their Vice lipstick comfort matte in “Doubt” (bright red) I like their eye shadows too of course. I might have to get this palette when/if it goes on sale!
I can’t pass up on anything Urban Decay you know that. Especially their Naked line. It is simply one of my faves.
[…] it of course! I had never tried any brow products by Urban Decay. So when I wanted to buy one for my full face of Urban Decay, I decided to go completely out of my comfort zone and try a liquid brow product. Meet the Urban […]