Every few months I have tried enough eyeshadow palettes to do a video updating you on how I feel about them. It is that time again! I have tried 10+ eyeshadow palettes from luxury to drugstore and indie to neutral and rainbow. There really is a great mix here, but that also means, unfortunately, that not everything was as successful. I’d say it’s a 50/50 mixed bag today of stuff I really really love and stuff I really really didn’t. Let’s review these 10 eyeshadow palettes!
Update 2022: I have added links to dedicated reviews per palette and if such a review is unavailable a picture overview of the palette is in this blog post. That way, we have everything in one spot!
Review: 10 eyeshadow palettes I tried recently // incl. swatches & looks
- Natascha Denona Glam (review)
- Glamlite Cake (review)
- Pat McGrath Mothership I Subliminal
- Essence Daily Dose of Power (review)
- Dior Golden Nights Holiday 2020 Limited Edition 089 Black Night (review)
- ELF Bite Size palettes Hot Jalapeno, Acai You, Truffle (review)
- Persona Cosmetics Identity I (review)
- Persona Cosmetics Identity II
- BeautyBay Pastels (review)
- Oden’s Eye Solmane (review)
- Nomad Cosmetics Tokyo Harajuku
- Shroud Cosmetics Arcana (review)
4 responses to “10 Eyeshadow Palette Review”
Great review, I like how you alternated the good ones from the bad. I have several palettes that I bought that I have yet to actually try! Including: All Things Equinox, Baroque, Grandeur, Blush Crush, The Nubian Royal, Dior 5 Colouers quad in Tutu, Colourpop’s 5 pan in Ballad, and Cashmere Kitten by Winky Lux. I’ve swatched them all, but still haven’t put them on my face. Talk about being behind! I love your makeup in this vid btw, the vampy lip color looks very glamorous on you!
Thanks I really liked the look too!
Oh and I forgot: I also got 2 Zoeva palettes: Sweet Glamour and Offline. That’s 10 total that I’ve not even worn yet! 😮
[…] Persona Identity I (review) […]