I have been loving doing some more fashion content. Hauls and showing you what’s in my wardrobe is all fine and dandy, but of course clothing doesn’t mean much if you don’t wear it. That’s why today’s video is a winter lookbook. I am styling up 10 outfits for you to show you what some of this stuff looks like on. From dresses to jeans, from older items that I have loved for years, including some items I showed you in my most recent haul. I hope you enjoy!
Lookbook Winter 2021 // Styling 10 apple shape friendly outfits on for petites
- H&M sequin dress, Primark black tights, H&M black blazer, London Rebel loafers
- ASOS velvet golden dress, Vagabond Grace lace up booties, Primark black tights
- H&M versized black sweater, Topshop satin green skirt, Zara lace up boots
- Zara knitted dress, Urban Outfitters burgundy cardigan, Dr. Marten’s 1460 Cherry red
- Monki striped turtle neck, ZARA velvet blazer, H&M wide legged jeans, H&M Patent leather boots
- H&M faux leather jumpsuit, Monki white glittery turtle neck, Vagabond Chelsea boots
- Zara embroidered velvet coat, H&M white t-shirt, Levi’s 501 cropped, ASOS navy velvet booties
- H&M pink sweater, H&M faux leather pants, ASOS pink velvet heeled loafers
- ZARA Argyle spencer, Monki collared blouse, Topshop straight leg jeans, River Island red boots
- H&M Dogtooth highwaisted trousers, & Other Stories green sweater, Vila suede green boots
2 responses to “Winter 2021 Lookbook”
I love your fashion vids. My favorites in this are the sequin dress and cardi, the argyle vest and blouse and the Zara knitted dress with cardi. They all look fabulous on you! I’ve only been mixing and matching old sweats around the house lately. Not sure when I’ll get a chance to wear something good.
Here it’s been lots of sweatpants too but I have been able to go into work at least once a week so I have to make myself look presentable at least some times.