In today’s video, which is a long one, I will be talking you through all the small and mini eyeshadow palettes I tried recently. And since these palettes are so small, I decided to lump them all together into one video. I will be showing you swatches and makeup looks I created with each of these palettes. So if you would like to see some eyeshadow palettes, then click on through and keep watching. You can find time stamps below to help with finding specific reviews if you want to. I hope you enjoy!
Update 2022: I have added links and pictures to complete the review element of this blog post. I hope this is way we can have everything in one spot.
10 Eyeshadow Palette review // Mini eyeshadow palette roundup incl. swatches & looks
- 02:50 Juvia’s Place Mini: Nubian Royal, Berries, Mauves, Taupes
- 09:56 Charlotte Tilbury Easy Eye Palette for the Charlotte Darling Look
- 12:57 Viseart Midsommer (review) & Violette Étendu
- 17:45 Pat McGrath Celestial Divinity Luxe Quad Fleur Fantasia, Risqué Rose, Interstellar
- 22:00 Dose of Colors Cutting Edge (review) & Smokey Soiree
- 25:52 Kaleidos Makeup Futurism VI & VII Lunar Lavender & Sashimi City
- 29:53 Huda Beauty Obsessions Pastel Lilacs, Purple Haze, Khaki Haze, Sand Haze (review)
- 36:37 Natascha Denona Mini Love
- 38:56 Catrice 5 in a Box eyeshadow palette: Soft Rose Look, Golden Nude Look, Warm Spice Look (review)
- 42:28 Colourpop Blush Crush (review), That’s Taupe (review), Mandalorian The Child, Baroque, Wine & Only