Luxury palettes can be so pretty, but are they worth the price point? Today’s video I figured we could ask ourselves that question and we chat about luxury eyeshadow palettes I love and some that I was less excited about. The ones I love though, I love on hard, because when I spend this kind of money and the palette exceeds my expectations, they usually become favorites. So that’s why I like trying some luxury, bougee picks from time to time. These are my all time favorite picks.
Top 5 Bottom 5 Luxury Eyeshadow Palettes // What palettes should you splurge on and what can you skip?
- Chanel Les 4 Ombre Road Movie
- Charlotte Tilbury quad Vintage Vamp
- Viseart Petit Pro 3
- Pat McGrath Blitz Astral Quad Nocturnal Nirvana
- Natascha Denona Lila
- Natascha Denona Mini Retro
- Pat McGrath Mothership I Subliminal
- Dior 5 Couleurs House of Dreams
- Viseart Violette Étendu
- Natascha Denona Glam