Over on my Youtube channel, someone suggested I’d do the If I Could Keep Only One tag. Started by fellow Youtuber Kelly Gooch, there was a while where many people were doing this tag. I may be a bit late to party, but I still wanted to do it. You know I love talking about makeup and when I can talk about my favorite products, I love it all the more. So here we go!
If I could keep only one tag
That is how I would view this video: as my current ultimate favorites. Some of these have been longstanding favorites that I have loved for years. Some really just work within the choices to be made in this video, while others are such recent finds for me that I am not yet sure whether it will be my ultimate pick. However, if I look at my current makeup collection, these are the products I would keep if somehow I had to get rid of everything else.
- Balenciaga Florabotanica perfume
- Too Faced Hangover RX primer
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation
- Make Up Revolution Conceal & Define concealer
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless pressed powder
- Essence Make Me Brow browgel
- Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil
- Physician’s Formula Butter bronzer
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Prismatic Amethyst
- H&M blush Tawny Peach
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- MAC eyeshadow palette
- Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
- MAC Twig lipstick
What makeup items would you keep?