Let me talk you through all of the different make up bits I own by Dior. I started this video series to slowly but surely take you through my make up collection. I will finish up with an overall overview of how I store things and where I keep it all. Today’s turn goes to my favorite high end make up brand: Christian Dior. It was one of the first high end brands I bought make up from and I collected quite a few bits over time. For a full list of products and the video, please click on through.
Oh and from now on, there will be a video every Sunday! So stay tuned for more!
I’m not sure why I love Dior over all other high end make up brands. I just do. Whether it’s because their eyeshadows were the best for me before I discovered eyeshadow primer, or whether it’s the fact that they make one of my most favorite foundations: I am always game when Dior releases some new products. Below the video you can find a full list of all products mentioned, including links if there are reviews or other more close up blog posts. I hope you enjoy!
- Dior DiorSkin Nude Skin-Glowing Foundation 010 Ivory (review)
- Dior Nude Shimmer blush 001 Rose/ Pink (review)
- Dior Transat Collection Nude Tan highlighter (review)
- Dior DiorSkin Nude Air Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powder 001 Pink (review)
- Dior Rouge Diorific long-wearing true color lipstick 024 Corail Hip-Hop (review & look)
- Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care 757 Souveraine (review)
- Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care 988 Rialto (review)
- Dior Dior Addict Gloss Mirror Shine Volume & Care 154 Fastes (review)
- Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumpin Volume 765 Ultra Dior
- Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Sensational Colour Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine 976 Be Dior
- Dior Dior Addict Extreme Lasting Lipcolor Radiant Shine in no. 756 Fireworks (review)
- Dior Addict Fluid Lipstick Fabulous Wear High Impact Glossy Colour Lip Hybrid 754 Pandore (review)
- Dior Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Trinidad Black
- Dior DiorShow Fusion Mono Long-Wear eyeshadow 381 Millennium (review)
- Dior 3 Couleurs Smokey ready-to-wear smoky eyes palette 481 Smoky Khaki (review & look)
- Dior Cannage color collection eye palette (Travel exclusive) (review)
- Dior 5 Couleurs eye shadow palette Elégante mini palette (gift with purchase)
- Dior 5 Couleurs Iridescent 859 Graphic Lights (LE) (review)
- Dior 5 Couleurs 140 Twilight (discontinued) (review)
- Dior 5 Couleurs 173 Night Butterfly (discontinued) (review)
- Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Colours & Effect Eyeshadow Palette 876 Trafalgar (review)
FYI, I used to own one more Dior lipstick: a red in the shade 999. It is not featured in the video as it broke on me and I therefore had to get rid of it. However, if you click the review above on the Dior Addict in Fireworks, you can still see the swatch in an old blog post.
As you can see I reviewed most of these products, a review on the newly formulated Dior Addict lipstick and lipgloss is still pending. If you want to see it asap, then please leave a comment below and I will get it up asap!
What is your favorite Dior product?